Butterbredt Spring, 25 March

  • macbirder
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2002
      Birders: Two male CHUKAR preened and chuckled within ten feet of me
      at Butterbredt Spring. Also present was a "SLATE-COLORED" JUNCO. At
      the residence in Jawbone Canyon were a male RED-NAPED SAPSUCKER and a
      male RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD. Back here, in Bakersfield, a WESTERN
      KINGBIRD was on the wired behind my home and the pair of HOODED
      ORIOLES continues at my feeders.