Golden-winged Warbler at Butterbredt Spring

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008

      Less than five minutes ago I received a phone call from Thomas Miko
      that his girlfriend found a Golden-winged Warbler at Butterbredt
      Spring this morning. He just checked with others who saw it there
      just a bit ago this afternoon, too.

      Bob

    • JOHN STERLING
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2008
        I just received a call from Todd Easterla. There was a Golden-winged
        Warbler at Butterbredt Spring in Kern County along with Parula and a Hooded
        Warbler. Also, Ovenbird at Galileo Hills and Tanner Easterla found a Canada
        Warbler at California City. That's all I know for now.

        Also, John Luther found a Black-necked Stilt in Alpine County at Indian
        Springs Res. Today.

        John

        John Sterling

        VVVVVVVVVV