Butterbredt Spring, 25 March

  • macbirder
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2002
      Birders: Two male CHUKAR preened and chuckled within ten feet of me
      at Butterbredt Spring, this morning. Also present, a "SLATE-COLORED"
      JUNCO. At the residence in Jawbone Canyon were a male RED-NAPED
      SAPSUCKER and a male RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD. Back home in Bakersfield, a
      WESTERN KINGBIRD was on the wires behind my home and the pair of
      HOODED ORIOLES continue at my feeders.
      Michael McQuerrey
    • macbirder
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2002
        Birders: Two male CHUKAR preened and chuckled within ten feet of me
        at Butterbredt Spring. Also present was a "SLATE-COLORED" JUNCO. At
        the residence in Jawbone Canyon were a male RED-NAPED SAPSUCKER and a
        male RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD. Back here, in Bakersfield, a WESTERN
        KINGBIRD was on the wired behind my home and the pair of HOODED
        ORIOLES continues at my feeders.