Brewer's Sparrows, Cassin's Finches, Bank Swallow

  • eremico
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      I've been away from home for about a week, so I don't know when they
      arrived, but now there are several Brewer's Sparrows in our
      neighborhood, 10 miles south of Weldon along Kelso Valley Road. We
      also still have about 50 Cassin's Finches at our feeders.

      Near Boron yesterday, I spotted a Bank Swallow passing through.

      Denise LaBerteaux