Scott's Oriole

  • eremico
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2008
      My FOF Scott's Oriole (male) is in my yard, south of Weldon, this evening.

      Denise LaBerteaux
    • Dennis McDonnell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
        Very slow birding today at Butterbredt Spring, so Kathy and I headed north from there on SC123 to check on the possibility of finding nesting Bendire Thrashers. Twice in the past we've found them nesting in Joshua trees, 3.5 miles north of Butterbredt. No luck today with thrashers; however, 2.5 miles north of Butterbredt, we had a perched male Scott's Oriole just 20 feet off the trail.

        Dennis & Kathy McDonnell