FOS Rufous Hummingbird?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      HI,

      Terri Gallion had an adult male Rufous Hummingbird in Mountain Mesa
      February 27th and 28th. This was her First of Spring for this species.

      She is curious as to how her Feb 27-28 sightings compare with others
      this year in the Kern River Valley and/or Kern County. Please reply
      with your dates. Thank you.

      If anyone has already told me of a RUHU sighting this year (Alison, I
      think you mention one several days ago.), my apologies. I don't
      always remember anymore! Too much work on my plate keeping me from the birds!!!

      Bob Barnes
      Ridgecrest, CA