Re: [kerncobirding] Red-necked Grebe still present at Buena Vista Recreation ...

  • yakimapark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Just saw a huge flock of gulls in the dusk flying over sw Bakersfield about
      30 minutes ago-too dark to tell species. They appeared to be "playing" in
      the wind- like the turkey vultures from Olde Stockdale as well today.

      Marcia H. Wolfe

      MH Wolfe and Associates
      Environmental Consulting, Inc.
      POB10254
      Bakersfield, CA 93389

      Phone 661-837-1169
      Fax 661-837-8467

      mhwaoffice@...

      In a message dated 1/22/2008 4:38:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      kbgoldennugget2@... writes:

      Today, Tuesday, 1/22/08, we saw the Red-necked Grebe that had been
      previously reported at the Buena Vista Recreation Area in Kern County.
      We saw the Red-necked Grebe at the Lake Evans West - Boat Lauching
      Facility.

      It cost $6.00 per car to enter the Buena Vista Recreation Area.

      Gulls were not seen today at the Buena Vist Recreation Area.