RFI Beidaihe, China

  • Thomas and Anna Dougherty
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 4:42 PM
      I hope it is not a misuse of this site to ask for info on this location. I am planning far in advance, and hope to be ablr to get off to go to Beidaihe from 18-30 Sep 2002. Anyone interested in going along, please let me know, I'm still in the planning stages right now, looking for information on hotels, birds to see, how to get around, and anyone interested in going too, many thanks.

      Thomas Dougherty
      tomannadoc@...
      Rosamond, CA