long-billed curlews

  • wflydecker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
      California Audubon and the Point Reyes Bird Observatory are doing a
      survey of long-billed curlews from Sept. 13 to 16 and need volunteers
      to do 1/2 day surveys. I have 4 or 5 routes in Kern County to be
      assigned. If you are able to help, please call me at (661) 900-8595
      about getting the information to you to do a survey. Thank you,

      Bill Lydecker
    • Barb Walls