Ruff, Pecoral still there

  • Michael McQuerrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Birders: John Luther came down from Oakland and we found the juvenile
      RUFF and PECTORAL SANDPIPER still at the Bakersfield Waste Water
      Treatment Plant, at the south end of Mt. Vernon Ave., south of Highway
      58 in Bakersfield. The Ruff was actively feeding and quite confiding.
      The Pectoral was resting alone on the bank. I'm hoping John will post
      what he finds in the desert, where he headed after our visit.