Birding Galileo Hill 5/29/07 thru 6/1/07

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      We birded Galileo Hill 5/29/07 thru 6/1/07. We saw the following bird at
      Galileo Hill:

      Tuesday, 5/29/07, at Galileo Hill:
      Yellow-rumped Warbler-male-(Audubon's)-1
      White-throated Swifts-several
      Northern Waterthrush-walking down the middle of the road
      Townsend's Warbler -1
      Yellow Warbler-3
      MacGillivray's Warbler

      Wednesday, 5/30/07, at Galileo Hill:
      Summer Tanager-
      Rose-breasted Grosbeak-male-(on grass across from the
      hotel)
      Chukars

      Thursday, 5/31/07, at Galileo Hill:
      Cedar Waxwing-1
      Rose-breasted Grosbeak-male
      Northern Parula-singing - by petting zoo
      Black-throated Gray Warbler- by Pavilion
      Summer Tanager
      Chipping Sparrow-1
      Roadrunner
      Cooper's Hawk-juvenile

      Friday, 6/1/07 at Galileo Hill:
      Cooper's Hawk-juvenile
      Rose-breasted Grosbeak- male-(near the bungalows)

      Tomorrow, we will place a few photos of the birds we saw on our trip
      to Galileo Hill into the kerncobirding photo section in the Miscellaneous
      Album.