BioFest applause

  • Michael McQuerrey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Birders: THANK YOU to all who participated in the 2007 edition of the
      BioFest. A special thanks to all who guided field trips and presented
      workshops. My impression is that all who came were thrilled, excited,
      and amazed. I'll let Bob Barnes post the results. But it was Bob's
      touch that made things work. He coordinated the field trips and my hat
      is off to him. THE BIRD WERE FABULOUS!