FW: Taft thrashers

  • Ali Sheehey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Forwarded for Lin:

      Hi Alison,

      I'm reporting this to you as I found your name frequently mentioned in
      connection with Kern County birding, and I don't know how to post to the
      bulletin board.

      This morning, my brother and I birded the Taft area looking for the Le
      Conte's Thrasher. We had four visual identifications begining 3.0 miles
      from the takeoff of Petroleum Club Road, until the junction with Kerto Road.
      Additionally, we had one California Thrasher, and three Northern
      Mockingbirds. An additional one singing thrasher was too far away to
      identify, and there were at least three other thrashers singing which we
      could not find.

      Lin Lilly