Update, Varied Thrushes, Hart Park

  • Michael McQuerrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 10:09 AM
      Birders: At least 7 Varied Thrushes are still present on the east side
      of Hart Park, northeast of Bakersfield. Five were near the barbecue
      area on Bison Street also near the ranger headquarters. Two more were
      farther west on Bison, near the canal. Otherwise, the birding is very
      slow. And this morning reminded me how much I detest WIND!
      Macbirder@...