Birding Galileo Hill and Califoria City Park on 1/25/07

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Yesterday, Thursday, 1/25/07, we saw the following birds at Galileo Hill
      on the eastern Kern desert. We saw one Downy Woodpecker, several Mountain
      Bluebirds, one Belted Kingfisher, one Yellow-rumped Warbler(Audubon's), one female
      Red-naped Sapsucker, and one Sharp-shinned Hawk.

      At California City Park we saw two Yellow-rumped Warblers(Audubon's).

      We posted this message yesterday, but it did not appear on
      kerncobirding. We reposted the message this morning.