Cassin's Vireo relocated at Hart Park 12/28/06 (NEW PHOTOS)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28 5:15 PM
      Today, Thursday, 12/28/06, we relocated the Cassin's Vireo at Hart Park.
      We saw it today across from the shooting range and east of the restrooms. It
      eventually flew to the trees north of the restrooms. We have placed two new
      photos taken today into the Miscellaneous Album in the kerncobirding birding
      photo section.

      Ken and Brenda
      Kyle