Black-throated Blue Warbler at Galileo Hill 10/11/06

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      This morning, Wednesday, 10/11/06, we saw a female Black-throated Blue Warbler at Galileo Hill Park.
      This female Black-throated Blue Warbler was seen in the Oleander bushes just west of the horse barn. We will place a photo of this warbler into the kerncobirding photo section tomorrow.

      (reporting from the Kern County Library-California City Branch)