RFI: CBC season dates needed

  • Ali Sheehey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hi All,

      As the CBC season is getting closer, please look over the CBC page and let
      me know if the date for your count is wrong. I took last year's dates and
      just revised them to the same day of the week for this year. (Except counts
      falling on Christmas).

      Let me know ASAP whether these dates are incorrect. I will assume the dates
      are correct for counts that no one contacts me. If your group is unsure of
      the date, let me know and I will put it in the To Be Determined column
      (TBD). http://natureali.org/cbcs.htm

      Thanks and good birding,

      Ali

      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153
      Weldon, CA 93283

      760-378-2029
      http://natureali.org <http://natureali.org/> - "Sharing the magic of
      central California's biodiversity with the world."