American Redstart and Osprey at Galileo Hill 8/3/06

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Today, Thursday, 8/3/06, at Galileo Hill we saw an American Redstart
      near the road in the trees just south of the archery range. A photo of the
      American Redstart seen today has been placed into the Miscellaneous album in the
      kerncobirding photo section.

      An Osprey was successfully fishing the large lake at Galileo Hill.