Birding Galileo

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      In addition to the Vermilion Flycatcher family, on 6/28/06, at Galileo
      Hill we saw a Western Wood-Pewee near the tepees. On, 6/29/06, at Galileo we
      saw an Orange-crowned Warbler near the horse stables, a Swainson's Thrush near
      the bungalows, and a Spotted Sandpiper near the pond next to the archery range.

      Weather Report: Extremely HOT.