Kentucky Warbler at Galileo Hill 6/1/06

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Today, Thursday, 6/1/06, we saw a Kentucky Warbler at Galileo Hill just
      south of the bungalows. It was feeding at the base of a tree next to the road.
      Later it flew to the base of the Oleander bushes on the other side of the
      road. We have placed a photo of this Kentucky Warbler into the kerncobirding
      photo section. The photo was placed into the Miscellaneous Album.
      Today, we were unable to relocate the Canada Warbler seen yesterday at
      Galileo. Yesterday, the Canada Warbler was seen on the berm in the area of the
      petting zoo. A photo of the Canada Warbler seen yesterday at Galileo has been
      placed into the kerncobirding photo section. This photo has been placed into
      the Miscellaneous Album.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        Brenda, Ken:

        You are on a roll! Congratulations!!! Keep it up!!!!!

        It is raining here in Springfield, Massachusetts ... Not great for butterflies here at the North American Butterfly Association biennial meeting.

        Continued Happy & Productive Birding,

        Bob