Canada Warbler at Galileo Hill 5/31/06

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Today, Wednesday, 5/31/06 at 4:00pm at Galileo Hill, we saw a male Canada Warbler. We saw the Canada Warbler on the berm on the east side of the Petting Zoo. Photos of the Canada Warbler will be placed into the kerncobirding photo section this evening. The photos will be placed into the Miscellaneous Album.

      Ken and Brenda Kyle
      Bakersfield (reporting from California City)