Visiting Birder Would Like Tips

  • daviddiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      Hello Kern Co Birders,

      It looks like I may have to drive down from the SF Bay Area to attend
      a conference in Bakersfield next Tues afternoon 3/21. I may come the
      night before so I can bird for the whole morning. Wondering if anyone
      could give me tips on seeing: Kit Fox(for my mammal list),Cassin's
      Kingbird (for my Cal list), and flock of Rose-ringed Parakeets(just
      for fun)and anything else unusual or a local birdy spot. Better yet
      would anyone like to show me around, I'll cover gas.
      Thanks for any info

      David Diller
      Martinez