Yellow-bellied Sapsucker in Ridgecrest

  • Bob and Susan Steele
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      I'm sending this email for Bob Barnes as his computer is down.

      Yesterday, Bob discovered a yellow-bellied Sapsucker in the cemetery in
      Ridgecrest. It frequents the elms by the building. Also of note was a Brown
      Creeper.

      In the alfalfa fields by the cemetery are several hundred Snow Geese, about
      a hundred Ross's Geese and a Greater White-fronted Goose.

      Susan
      Inyokern