Golden-crowned Sparrow FOF and Cassin's Kingbird near Lake Ming 10-1-05

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      This morning, Saturday, 10/1/05, while walking the lower trail on the
      north side of Lake Ming, we saw several Golden-crowned Sparrows. They were just
      west of the pump station. We saw and heard the Cassin's Kingbird this morning
      in the southeast corner of Lake Ming. It was in a tree next to the golf
      course. Just east of Lake Ming on the Kern River we saw a Common Moorhen. Yesterday,
      9/30/05, there were four Ring-necked Ducks on Lake Ming.