male Black-and-white Warbler at Galileo Hill 9/27/05

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      Today, Tuesday, 9/27/05 at 10:30AM, we saw a male Black-and-white Warbler at Galileo Hill. It was seen just east of the building called the Trading Post. This building is near the Pavilion.We will place a photo of the Black-and-white Warbler seen today into the kerncobirding photo section. We also saw one Cedar Waxwing near the Tennis Courts. There were very few birds seen at Galileo and at California City Central Park, but in California City we saw two Red-breasted Nuthatches.