White-crowned Sparrow-upper picnic ground east of Lake Ming-Bakersfield 8/13/05

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2005
      This morning, Saturday, 8/13/05 at 10:45, we saw one male White-crowned
      Sparrow in the upper picnic ground east of Lake Ming in Bakersfield. We will
      place a photo of this sparrow into the kerncobirding photo section later today.
      This White-crowned Sparrow was feeding on the ground next to the east
      fence and between the two fenced horseshoe pits. We saw one Ash-throated
      Flycatcher and one Spotted Towhee in this general area.
      We also birded section 13A in Hart Park where we saw one female Western
      Bluebird and two Empidonax species.