Arizona trip, Last call

  • Michael McQuerrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 10:57 AM
      Hello, birders. Final call for anyone interested in accompanying me
      on the annual trek to Southeast Arizona. Olive Warbler, Grace's
      Warbler, Virginia's Warbler, Red-faced Warbler, Mexican Chickadee,
      Elegant Trogon, Sulfur-bellied Flycatcher, Thick-billed Kingbird,
      Painted Redstart, Elf Owl, Whiskered Screech-owl, and dozens more. 11
      Species of Hummingbird, including Lucifer and White-eared. I'll be in
      the Chiricahua's for five days, the Huachuca's for five days, and the
      Santa Rita's (Madera Canyon) for four days. NO CHARGE! I just enjoy
      the company.
      Michael McQuerrey
      Moderator, kerncobirding