Birding Galileo Hill 6/1/05

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Today, 6/1/05, we saw the following birds at Galileo Hill: Sora next to the reeds at the east end of the man made creek that is across from the main parking lot, Townsend's Solitaire across from the main parking lot, two Eurasian Collared Doves near the petting zoo reeds, Green Heron, Lesser Goldfinch, Pacific-slope Flycatcher, Wood Pewee, and a Willow Flycatcher.
      At California City Park we saw an Olive-sided Flycatcher and the Tundra Swan on the golf course across from the main parking lot.