June 4, 2005 Sequoia National Forest South Butterfly Count

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I have not been able to shake a high fever and infection. Therefore, this
      weekend's Sequoia National Forest - South Butterfly Count has been cancelled.
      If you had planned to show up at the meeting place at the last minute, DON'T.

      Thank you.

      Best,

      Bob Barnes & Associates
      P.O. Box 953, Weldon, CA 93283
      FedEx/UPS: 1009 Las Cruces Ave. Ridgecrest, CA 93555
      E-mail: bbarnes@...
      Phone: (760) 375-6140
      Web Sites:
      http://www.valleywild.org