female Wood Duck west of California City and birding Galileo Hill- 3/31/05

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Today, 3/31/05, west of California City, we saw one female Wood Duck
      plus several
      Yellow-headed Blackbirds, and a Red-breasted Nuthatch. The Tundra Swan is
      still present on the golf course in California City, and it can still be
      viewed from the California City Park. At the park we also saw three Canada Geese,
      one Red-breasted Nuthatch, and a Yellow-headed Blackbird.
      At Galileo we saw several Lawrence's Goldfinch, several Lesser Goldfinch,
      one Western Kingbird, many Yellow-rumped Warblers(Audubon's), and one
      (Myrtle) Yellow-rumped Warbler.