Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Hooded Oriole

  • Michael McQuerrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Birders: The juvenile YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER continues at the
      group picnic area, east of Lake Ming. This is the first sighting
      for February. For more specific directions, please contact me
      offlist. An adult, male HOODED ORIOLE continues at the feeder in my
      back yard. I'll be out again tomorrow morning, if there is anyone
      who would like help finding things.