Birding Galileo and California City - Monday, 10/25/04

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Today, Monday, 10/25/04 we saw the following birds at Galileo. We saw a
      female Mountain Bluebird in fall plumage on the goal post of the soccer field
      and on the field west of the soccer field. Digibinned photos were taken of
      this bird. Pine Siskins were by the Archery Range. Also, we saw two
      White-breasted Nuthatches, a Hermit Thrush, a Belted Kingfisher and a Dark-eyed Junco-"Pink
      sided Junco".
      In California City we saw a Lesser Nighthawk at 2:30 PM, American
      Wigeons, Ring-necked Ducks and Northern Pintails.
      Ken and Brenda Kyle
      Bakersfield,
      California