548Invitation to be in a political opinion survey!

  • mown_neek
    May 2, 2003
      Hello!

      The Lemuria Center for Interdisciplinary Studies is conducting a
      poll about controversial social, moral and political issues. We are a
      non-profit scientific and educational organization. The survey is
      completely anonymous. We do NOT ask for your name. We do not record
      your email address, and we do NOT sell the information we collect to
      ANYONE else. We especially need nature lovers and "outdoorsy types"
      living in or near Bakersfield or in other parts of Kern county. We
      also especially need people from rural areas and small towns living
      anywhere in the central valley. But anyone living anywhere in any
      part of California or nearby states is invited to participate. To be
      in the survey, simply click on the link below and follow the simple
      instructions:

      http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?8LYFHF6T98WPA4E0RE5SWPT6
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic