3937Re: Galileo okay to bird this weekend?

    May 23, 2014
      Tom,

      Unless Galileo is closed to birders for the weekend without telling us until we show up (which has happened to me once since the new rules), it will be open to individual birders, check in when the office is open, no formal groups tomorrow (Saturday) through Monday's holiday. If you want to take the chance that they will not tell you to leave for whatever reason, you can try. I for one try to avoid Galileo during holiday weekends to avoid possible disappointment.

      Bob

      On 5/22/2014 8:06 PM, thomas.miko@... wrote:
      Hi,
      Idea there anyone restriction on birding at Galileo this 3 day weekend? Please hit "reply all" so that my friend Dave Moody will receive your reply.
      Tom

      Thomas Miko
      Claremont
      Los Angeles County, California

      Http://www.tgmiko.com

      Mobile: (909) 241-3300

      This email was written on a cell phone, without reading glasses.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic