3872Re: [kerncobirding] Hairy Woodpecker and Merlin near Lake Ming 2/10/14

  • mhwolfe
    Apr 3, 2014
      Saw a merlin Monday on top of tall redwood on District BLBD north of Nestles!  He was watching the return of the cliff swallows over the canal.

      Marcia H. Wolfe

      MH Wolfe and Associates
      Environmental Consulting, Inc.
      POB 10254
      Bakersfield, CA 93389

      Phone 661-837-1169
      Fax 661-837-8467
      Cell 805-839-4142

      mwolfe@...

      Confidentiality Note
      This and any accompanying pages contain information that is confidential and privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, then be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the accompanying document (or the information contained in it) is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify our offices immediately so that we can arrange for retrieval at no cost to you.

      In a message dated 4/3/2014 1:59:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, kenandbrenda_kyle@... writes:

      Today, Monday, 2/10/14, we saw a Merlin and a Hairy Woodpecker on the Kern River Golf Course. The Kern River Golf Course is east of Bakersfield. We were driving next to the fence line when we saw these birds.