3834Lake Isabella birds

  • Susan Steele
    Jan 13, 2014
      Yesterday afternoon on lake Isabella I discovered an immature lesser black backed gull. Three others were able to see and photograph it. While we were watching it I refound the adult lesser black backed gull and a female red breasted merganser. This was at the main dam boat launch. Before a couple of other birders could arrive some idiot in a fishing boat roared through the area at max speed hazing all the birds followed shortly by lake patrol pulling the same stunt. Our tax dollars at work. None of the birds were refound after that. Susan

      Sent from my iPhone