      Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 5:03 PM
      Subject: Kern CBC Dates on Natureali

      All:

      I see that Alison Sheehey has listed 2013-2014 California Christmas Bird Counts (CBCs) on her web site: http://www.natureali.org/cbcs.htm. Kern County CBCs are listed below. NOTE: There is no listed day/date yet for the Bear Valley Springs CBC.

      Sa, 14 Dec 13 – Butterbredt CBC (Chuck Bragg, compiler)
      Su, 15 Dec 13 – China Lake CBC (Peter Woodman, compiler)

      We, 18 Dec 13 –
      Bakersfield CBC (John Wilson, compiler)

      Fr, 20 Dec 13 -
      Tejon CBC (by invitation only)
      Sa, 21 Dec 13 – Buena Vista CBC (Alison Sheehey, compiler)

      Mo, 23 Dec 13 – Tehachapi CBC (Larry Parmeter, compiler)

      Sa, 28 Dec 13 – Carrizo Plain CBC-partially in Kern County (Roger Zachary, compiler)

      Sa, 4 Jan 14 – South Fork Valley CBC (Denise LaBerteaux, compiler)
      Su, 5 Jan 14 – Kern River Valley CBC (Alison Sheehey, compiler)

      Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County

      Cell: 760-382-1260
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic