3786Galileo Hill vagrants

  • David Vander Pluym
    Jun 2, 2013
      -------- Original message --------
      From: David Vander Pluym <scre@...>
      Date: 06/02/2013 11:28 AM (GMT-08:00)
      To: kerncobirding@...
      Subject: Galileo Hill vagrants

      Today 2 June Lauren Harter and I started the morning at Galileo Hill. Birds of note included:
      Magnolia Warbler male between the main parking area and the lake.
      Tennessee Warbler female in eucs west side of the equestrian area.
      Male and female(possibly two) Black and white warbler same area as above two.
      Gray Catbird briefly seen by the campground before it took off and not refound
      Palm Warbler by the rv park
      Rose-breasted Grosbeak male by the petting zoo.

      Word from Cal City is that the Waterthrush is still there and being as much a pain as yesterday. There is also some question as to which species it is. Views have been very brief and Id was based on song yesterday. However listening to recordings on the phone it does seem to match Northern better.

      David Vander Pluym
      Lake Havasu City
      phainopeplafables.com