1766Vermilion Flycatcher

  • carlagary
    Feb 16, 2007
      I went to relocate the Vermilion Flycatcher 1st reported yesterday by
      Bill Lydecker.Found the Vermilion and Bill at the reported location.We
      both had nice looks. Best direction for viewing would be to park in the
      Kern River Parkway bicyle trail parkinglot on Enos Lane(hwy43) and walk
      to the yellow call box marked KR-12. Almost a 3 mile walk and there is
      a nice bench there also for a rest. The Vermilion is being seen in and
      around that area.
      Also had nice looks at a Sage Thrasher just a few hundred yards from
      the parkinglot up the trail.
      Good Birding,
      Gary File
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic