1661Birding Galileo Hill 10/5/06 and California City Park

    Oct 5, 2006
      Today, Thursday, 10/5/06, we saw the following birds at Galileo Hill:
      Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Gray Flycatcher, Black-throated Gray Warbler,
      Townsend's Warbler, Common Yellowthroats, Warbling Vireo, and Fox Sparrow.

      At California City Park, we noticed that the Tundra Swan, which has been
      there for some time, was not present on the lake.

      Weather Report: Moderately WINDY by 9:30 AM at Galileo Hill