1377juvenile Red-breasted Sapsucker- still in Section 13A -Hart Park in Bakersfield

    Aug 1, 2005
      This morning we relocated the juvenile Red-breasted Sapsucker in section
      13A at Hart Park in Bakersfield. We again saw this bird in the tree that has
      the yellow caution plastic tape around the tree. We saw one female Bullock's
      Oriole east of Mirror Lake which is the smallest lake at Hart Park.
      This morning at Lake Ming we saw one Cassin's Kingbird on the fence near
      the west end of the boat launch area. We next saw a Barn Owl in the picnic
      area which is above and near the campground west of Lake Ming.