Re: Frequency range?

  • charles hobbs
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
      Others should chime in with their opinion, but yes, about 2.5-5khz-ish would be my top-end range. Very interested in what you're cooking up.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
        Charlie;

        This is definitely one of those "I can't believe no one else has thought of
        this" projects, and it's definitely something that I wouldn't likely be the
        first to have if I let the cat out of the bag. Of course, KeppTheremins
        folks will receive preferential treatment! Since there is software involved,
        the first one will be the one that costs; after that, they will be much
        less. Stay tuned...