Hammarlund air cap

  • Jack Honeycutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011
      Richard and all....

      I sure appreciate the tip on the Hammarlund HF-15 air cap.  I ordered it's brother, the Hammarlund HAF 15B on ebay and they arrived yesterday.  They were NOS in the original box.  What workmanship!  Don't you just love older electronic parts?.  It is a very nicely machined air cap with what looks like a porcelain base.  I posted some photos of it here:

      Yours probably looks similar Richard.  What nice construction.

      jack