Trimmer/variable caps.

  • wjcourson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      I am having some trouble finding the C11 and C10 Trimmer and variable caps. Does anyone know a source of these? I'm using the exact coil sizes as mentioned in the Sparks parts list so it sounds like the Variable cap should be around 20-150pF.

      I just finished a scratch build Theremax rather than the kit. It probably would have been cheaper using the kit but not nearly as fun. This is a nice little instrument with good range, sound and response. I recommend it if any one is interested in trying one.

      Bill Courson
      Akron, Ohio