499Pat Powers Louisville Volleyball Clinic

  • prpowers2000
    Oct 15, 2013
      Advanced Volleyball is coming to Louisville this Fall!

      The Nation's #1 volleyball skills clinic taught by Olympic Gold Medalist--Pat Powers--invites you to come share in the fun of his intensive evening volleyball clinic at Hoops Louisville.
      Proven training techniques that improve your volleyball skills instantly. These include the must-know basics like the mechanics of the perfect arm swing, advanced ball control, anticipating like a pro, using peripheral vision, on-court communication... and much, much more.

      When: Wednesday, November 6th, 5:00PM-10:00PM and Thursday, November 7th, 5:00PM-10:00PM.  I will talk about college, high school, club and scholarships to the players and parents following the first evening.

      Who: Designed for novice through advanced level girls and boys ages 12-18 and adults (we get a few!)

      Why:
      Pat's intensive volleyball clinics achieve permanent results by using the "over-correction" learning method combined with --Survivor--The popular king/queen of the court game. Skills development results from actual play, using a unique approach beyond six-on-six competition.  Current skill level is not an issue.

      Registration: The registration fee is $140 per participant. Visit our web site for more specific details for this event at http://www.vbclinics.com/register.asp?lid=99 There are a limited number of spots available (26 left to be exact for the Louisville clinic.)

      Where:
      Hoops Louisville
      12101 Sycamore Station Place
      Louisville, KY  40299