494Tom Houser's STAR Volleyball Site Camps this summer in Va, NC, CA & OK

  • thouser98
    Apr 9, 2013
      Here is the list of camps for '13.
      And we may not be done adding camps yet. :)

      * Appomattox High, Appomattox, Va June 10-13
      * High Expectations, Lynchburg, Va June 29-July 1
      * Maximum Expectations, Lynchburg, Va July 5-7
      * MacArthur, High, near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, July 9-12
      * Hillcrest Middle, near San Francisco, California, July 15-18
      * Roanoke Catholic School, Roanoke, Va, July 15-18
      * John Battle High, Bristol Va, July 22-25
      * Westover Christian School, Danville Va, July 29-Aug1
      * William Byrd High, Vinton, Va, August 9-10
      * South Caldwell High, near Hickory NC, Aug 12-15.

      You can see each camp's website at www.coachhouser.com.
      None of the camps are full yet; but we are expecting High Expectations in Lynchburg to be full by May 1st.

      Why are we directing more camps each summer?
      - The price is lower than any other national site camp (22 hour camp for $160? Yeah, I'm serious!)
      - The coach:camper ratio is never higher than 1:6

      And the Expectations Camps are the best values in the USA: 9 coaches for 32 campers and meals included.....for less than $300.

      We think volleyball girls both learn more and pay less at our camps! It's a great combination! :)

      Is there anything we can do for you?
      Is so, please contact me anytime at coachhouser@...

      Tom Houser