New members interests.

  • bty340841
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2004
      Hello everyone - I have a lot of different interests in Kent.

      The SCOTT family of Rochester. George Scott was Master of the Union
      School in 1851.

      The HARRISON family who lived in Lewisham from 1890-1925.

      The WELCH family who moved to Peckham from Whitchurch, Bucks in the
      1870s.

      The ELLICOTT family who moved to Woolwich from Devon in the 1880s.

      Iwould be pleased to hear from anyone researching the same families.

      Liz.