  • girlnsrider
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 1, 2008
      http://lindaafun.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
    • ldrenaud2000
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 2, 2008
        --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "sexyrtofgirl" <sexyrtofgirl@...>
        wrote:

        > I created this cool friends network and added you to my friends
        network. Hit-up now:
        > http://sexyoirrgirl.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm

        I wish that people would use this site for what it was intended for
        GENEALOGY not sexoligy .

        Larry Renaud
        Chatham Ontatio
        Canada
        Eh
      • zplan1945
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 2, 2008
          --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "ldrenaud2000"
          <ldrenaud2000@...> wrote:

          Hi Larry- The idiots posting this stuff don't actually read or care
          about the group, they are just trying to hook new people into whatever
          scam it is they have going at the time.

          Bill
        • girlnsrider
          Message 4 of 25 , May 5, 2008