  • matchakkfriends
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 9, 2008
      http://makeuegirlfriend.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm
    • girlnsrider
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 1, 2008
        http://lindaafun.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm
      • ldrenaud2000
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 2, 2008
          --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "sexyrtofgirl" <sexyrtofgirl@...>
          wrote:

          > I created this cool friends network and added you to my friends
          network. Hit-up now:
          > http://sexyoirrgirl.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm

          I wish that people would use this site for what it was intended for
          GENEALOGY not sexoligy .

          Larry Renaud
          Chatham Ontatio
          Canada
          Eh
        • zplan1945
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 2, 2008
            --- In kentgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "ldrenaud2000"
            <ldrenaud2000@...> wrote:

            Hi Larry- The idiots posting this stuff don't actually read or care
            about the group, they are just trying to hook new people into whatever
            scam it is they have going at the time.

            Bill
          • girlnsrider
            Message 5 of 25 , May 5, 2008